1. Pretty Filipinas are committed to all good people looking for the love of their life and this includes people with disabilities.
2. Obviously, you can find your Pretty Filipina on our fully interactive & compatibility test website.
3. It might make sense for you to have your Pretty Filipina come and visit you and your family in Ireland or your Country of residence(Check our visa and marriage info).
4. If you wish to travel to The Philippines, the practicality of this will depend on the nature of your disability and consideration of your ongoing, day to day medical requirements, if any.
5. Another very important consideration for you will be the journey. At Pretty Filipinas we estimate that your journey will take about 20 hours from Dublin to Manilla including stop overs each way..
6. Our opinion at Pretty Filipinas is that Manila is reasonably wheelchair friendly, as it is a flat terrain region and the roads are mostly sealed. (Some hotels and restaurants have lifts and wheelchair ramps.)
7. The Filipinas and Filipinos are generally very helpful and understanding.
If you want to discuss further, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org